HealthPocket Terms & Conditions
We want HealthPocket to be the most useful, trusted place for consumers to make smarter health insurance decisions and save the most money on their out-of-pocket healthcare costs.
We gather information from a variety of data sources including the government, nonprofits, and leading commercial resources, and we use all that data to help you make smarter decisions about healthcare spending.
When you use the HealthPocket website, you must accept the following:
- HealthPocket is an independent customer advocacy website and will not act as an agent, broker or other representative of a health plan;
- You won’t resell our content, services, or copy any of them for commercial purposes without the written approval of HealthPocket;
- HealthPocket is provided “AS IS” and you assume any and all liability for using the website and its services;
- HealthPocket does not provide medical advice and is not a substitute for a healthcare professional;
- If we recommend another company or provide a link to another website, you may contact that company or link to that company’s website at your own risk; and
- Your use of HealthPocket and its services will be governed by the laws of the State of California, United States.
If we need to make any changes to these guidelines, we will update this page so you can review them and understand the terms you must agree to in order to use HealthPocket and its services.
We want your feedback. Please email us at email@example.comLast Modified: October 15, 2012