HealthPocket is a technology company that compares and ranks the health plans available in your area and provides valuable research about Obamacare, Medicare, and other types of health insurance available to consumers. HealthPocket is neither a broker nor an insurance company and is committed to providing unbiased information to help consumers make more informed insurance decisions.
HealthPocket helps you to:
- Find the highest quality and lowest priced health insurance in your area
- Save on your out-of-pocket costs for healthcare
- Get answers to your questions about health insurance
HealthPocket is unique because:
- You pay nothing to use the site - Our service is entirely free to the public and our revenues are advertising-based.
- We show you all the options - HealthPocket has the largest number of health insurance plans online, with more plans than Healthcare.gov and Medicare.gov combined. Our data is derived from unbiased government, nonprofit, and commercial sources
- We simplify your decisions - Our plan comparison tool is easy to use, we only display the plans that are available for you, and we help you filter and rank all of your options
- We base our Personal Score on independent data - Our health plan ratings are based on quality scores and cost competiveness within the local market. We are never influenced by insurance companies, drug companies, or their agents
- We respect your privacy - We do not require you to provide personal information to use our site, all you have to enter is a zip code to see the plans that are available
We value your feedback. Please email us at email@example.com
Updated July 17, 2015